Friday, April 4, 2014

Amanita

This is the storyboard/animatic I have for my project.
The part where the screen becomes white there is a background I have not drawn in as of yet, but it will be there for the Amanita to gaze in wonderment in the final.



Aaaaand an image of the title card in progress!!
I actually really like how it looks with most of the background and color in a smaller rectangle with borders and occasional objects, such as the extended tree trunks, protruding out. Unfortunately, it doesn't make sense to use this design with my animation.

I broke down the storyboard into about 18 scenes to be animated and currently I have 15 completed with only 3 scenes left to animate.
I might need to also tweak some scenes, but I'm almost finished and will be moving onto doing line art soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment